Friday, October 20, 2006

update

I wrote a blog this afternoon but of course Blogger messed up and didn't publish it. This is especially frustating b/c I haven't updated in over a month.

In the past month I have:

been in charge of one wedding and three receptions
ridden/driven about 3,000 miles up and down the Pacific Coast states on Hwy 5
moved Tim and Mia to their apt
moved us to our new baby house on the freeway

I am tired.

We actually moved last Saturday. We are starting to feel settled. I can see the floor in most rooms. The baths look pretty good. As soon as maintenance fixes the leaks under ALL THREE sinks I'll be able to put away bath and kitchen things. It looks like maintenance is letting John do the work on the faucets. Today I hung curtains in two rooms and purchased material for two other rooms down in the fashion district in LA.

I promise more updates, more often, now that we're moved and home again for a couple of weeks before heading to Phoenix for the next wedding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, I have looked everyday waiting for your update. Wish I could have been there to help out.
Love ya,
~Rea

Willow said...

Thanks, I know you would have helped me. Isn't moving a pain? I'm actually relieved that I didn't have time to take photos or post; it would have been too sad to see the horrible mess.