Friday Fave Fives.
Living Small this week.
1. Loving the unexpected beauty of small flowers.
2. A small batch of cinnamon rolls made with soy cream cheese and whole wheat flower and filled with cinnamon and maple syrup. Surprisingly delicious while also being surpassingly healthy.
3. A small episode of procrastination yielded a large amount of baked goods. Swedish rye bread
and six dozen cut out sugar cookies.
4. Doesn't the New Boy's Weasley Sweater look a bit small?
Time to knit another one.
5. Some days, even a small glimpse of the sea is enough.
Thanks to Susanne for hosting Friday Fave Five at Living to Tell the Story.