1. My Christmas celebrations began last week when my Army Reserve Chaplain son changed back into his civvies. He's home.
2. Then the festivities continued. Number Two Son flew safely halfway around the world and is currently very soundly asleep in the guest room bed. Plane was on time, parking at LAX was a breeze, and #2 Son will be here for Christmas.
3. A class project resulted in this cinquain (with a slight change by me):
Grumpy as Scrooge
Stole, hid lights and presents
Sad and mad at Christmas and Whos
4. Several lines on my To Do List were crossed off, the majority of them knitting projects. Some of the hats in this photo are packaged and ready to be mailed off to Chicago to warm the heads of children there. Others were sold and the proceeds are designated for Generate Hope.
5. I received a discount on books I purchased this week because I am a teacher. I had forgotten about it and so it was a happy and unexpected surprise.
What are you thankful for this week?