1. Is autumn really and truly here? Even here in Southern California, it might be. Leaves are turning brown and falling down. And the temperatures have moderated. I do love autumn, no matter where.
Here we don't have amazing orange and red and yellow leaves; our colors are in the flowers which are still blooming.
2. I spent Saturday and Sunday at the Reyes Adobe Days. Every year our guild is invited to demo and the staff there are always excellent, friendly and helpful--I enjoy this event immensely and look forward to it. It's fun to share this ancient and yet modern process every thing we all wear goes through to make fibers stronger and more durable.
3. Last weekend, when I was demonstrating spinning, I was also able to exhibit and sell my hats. The good news is that I sold all but five of the hats. Even though the temperatures were soaring, people were still purchasing hats. Yay! Generate Hope will be receiving a good sized check soon.
4. This week is our PAL's birthday! She is two! I will be going to her house over the weekend to help her celebrate!
5. At our house, The Professor is pretty excited. "GO, DODGERS!" (followed closely by "I miss Vin.")
Due to that expedition to Arizona, I will have sporadic internet time. Enjoy your weekend!