This isn't really a Friday Fave Five since it is already Saturday. But I want to take a bit of time from my busy holiday to share some things I'm loving.
1. Sibling Time. Three of my four children were together for the first time in a LONG time. So we celebrated their summer birthdays which are all within two weeks of each other.
2. The four cousins gathered together for only the second time ever. That's one of the harder parts of encouraging your children to spread their wings and follow the paths God puts in front of them.
3. Our clan does love ancient history, archaeology, old ruins and such stuff. So we had to visit Serpent Mound in Southern Ohio which is a National Historical Monument of the Ancient American Indian culture.
4. My PAL lives in the desert Southwest, so she isn't familiar with lots of green grass and tiny flowers. She was fascinated with white and purple clover and buttercups. You can't even see the yellow flower in her hand but she was so excited to show me.
5. Finally, we got to attend The (No Longer) New Boy's baseball game!
Yes, this post is ALL ABOUT FAMILY!