where I am
(don't worry; The Professor is home keeping everything safe.)
But even so, I wanted to participate in Friday Fave Fives. Here is the link to Susanne's blog and directions for how to post your own FFFs. So here are five quotes I've been thinking of lately. I share them with you so you can contemplate the truth and beauty of them.
1. A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot.
2. Act justly. Love mercy. Walk humbly with your God.
3. Sow the seeds of good health with a generous dose of gardening.
4. Do something every day that makes you happy.
5. And The Professor's favorite: Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
After I return, I will catch up with you all. Happy Weekend!