This past week was a quiet simple time. I'm thankful I was able to take the time to adjust back to being home and get settled in again after being gone for almost a month.
Here is how I spent my Simple Week--being thankful for the quiet. I'm linking up to
1. My favorite photo of the week. Palm trees with snowy mountains in the background. That's Southern California! Taken from my front window.
2. When it rains, the flowers soak it all in, and they love it! Can you see the raindrops? It has been raining and raining and raining this week.
3. Lunch with a friend. We might have spent almost three hours... And it was worth every minute.
4. This week I did some reviewing of my family history documents so I could scan the information to send to a possible distant relative. It was fun. And now I want to do more delving in to my family's past.
5. Knitting and weaving is a daily event around Willow's Cottage. I'm thankful for being able to learn more of my art. I finished two bunnies which will be gifts for two new little girls.
And I warped my loom for a new scarf. Thankfully, my friend noticed a mistake I had made and showed me how to correct it.
What are you thankful for this week?