1. Our granddaughter PAL came for a Labor Day weekend visit with her mommy and auntie. That in itself is worth all five faves!
2. On their road trip, they encountered car trouble. NOT a fave. But AAA came to the rescue in the dark of night and towed their car to a mechanic's shop and delivered them to a hotel. All worked out and they were on the road again mid day on Saturday. I am thankful for good and faithful helpers for them!
3. We got a text from The Professor's brother Saturday morning asking if we'd like to join them at the beach for dinner. They had parked their fifth wheeler in a prime spot along one of Pacific Coast Highway's beach areas. So after PAL arrived, we packed up and headed to the beach so she could have her wish of playing in the beach sand.
And since the beach is one of my favorite places, I was pretty happy, too.
4. Have you ever read this book? I bought it for PAL at our local bookshop. It's so cute! I think it blew her little math brain. Evidently there are other books in the Sir Cumference series. I love finding new books for kids!
5. The Professor's sister and her son joined us for Sunday lunch at our favorite burrito place. We chatted and chatted and we all got caught up on everyone's news.
So, these are my five favorite things from this week. How was your week?