I'm a bit late posting my Friday Fave Fives. I have a good excuse (which you can see below).
1. Yesterday (Friday), I had a doctor appointment. Yes, I'm fine. It was just a check up. But I am happy that I finally had a face to face appointment.
Other things that blessed me this week:
2. We went to the beach! It's the first time we've ventured out to the beach since March. Ventura State Beach. Oh, my heart is just full!
3. The beach doesn't just have seaweed, rocks, shells, driftwood and shorebirds, it also has flowers in the dunes. I love the color and beauty that greets me at every step on the trail.
4. Our evening walks often provide us a look at our area wildlife. We often say HI to the bunnies which are prolific this year. We've seen a coyote once before this year. But this week, we heard one howling and yapping and ended up meeting him on the golf course. He didn't want to get close enough for a photo op, but I managed to catch him on the run. Blurry because I had to zoom in so far.
5. Sunsets have been gorgeous this week! It's June Gloom time which means we have fog and low clouds rolling in at night and keeping the sun hidden in the morning. But it also means beautiful sunsets.
As I finished writing this, I realized that four of my five faves involve being outside! Yes! If you need some encouragement this week, get outside! Enjoy and experience our beautiful world. The wildlife, birds, flowers, trees, hills, valleys, mountains, beaches.