Friday Fave Fives
Model train show
This is what I wrote first. My ideas for what to post for Friday Fave Fives. (Follow the link to Susanne's blog to join in.) Sometimes, this is how I formulate my thoughts. And, really, do you need any more detail that this?
Well, I'll give you more details, anyway.
1. After so many moves in vans and pods, my wonderful piano has needed extra care. So what does The Professor do? He gives me the Christmas gift of having my sweet strings tuned. My piano was bought by my dad for my mom in 1983, and I inherited it. And now it sounds wonderful.
2. The Professor wanted to attend the model train show with our younger grandson, our Little Warrior. Younger Daughter and I tagged along. Best part? Watching how much fun the guys had.
3. The Professor decided that a snow blower was the best answer to clearing our driveway and front walk of snow. He's been excitedly watching the weather, waiting for a chance to use it. Finally, this week, it snowed! And as he brought that snow blower out for its first time, he was greeted by our neighbor and his brother who were clearing his and our sidewalks. Bonding over snow blowing.
4. Younger Son's birthday was this week. Since he lives a long long way away, we called and chatted with him. Oh, he was so cute! (he still is)
5. Because of being stuck at home for two weeks in isolation, I missed my appointment for my haircut. Finally, this week, I was able to get in for a new appointment. Haircuts may be boring, but, oh my, they are so wonderful.