Here we are at Friday again!
1. Of course, on the top of the list is my trip to Oregon. I spent three days with my brother and Flower.
2. I also went by the MarketPlace for The Knit and Crochet Show on Friday and found the booths of Red Fish Dye Works and Fiber Rhythm and bought some unspun fiber and bamboo yarn. I've already drafted one of the silk/merino blend fibers and started spinning. Photos? Oops. Still on the camera.
3. Short timers calender. I have three work days left in the school year. I'm looking forward to spending more time in the garden and puttering around my little cottage. Rather high on my to do list is decluttering.
4. Today is a very special day! Our youngest girl, MamaMia, is walking in commencement at San Diego State University. She will be wearing a gold cord with her gown. Word on the street is that she is getting an award... Are we proud parents? Oh Yes!
5. The Professor and I ate our first tomatoes out of our garden this week! Oooh, they were good! Sun Gold cherry tomatoes. So very sweet!
6. I have to add a sixth fave. The Professor pointed out that HIS fave this week was setting up part of his home theater, for which he has been saving his pennies a long time and has been researching AND researching for weeks. While I was in Oregon and NOT around to have to accompany him to electronics stores, he bought speakers, a Blu-ray player and an AV receiver (whatever those are). He says that when he is watching a Dodger game, it sounds like he really is sitting in Dodger Stadium.
I love sharing these weekly Fave Fives and reading about YOUR weeks. Go to Susanne's blog Living To Tell The Story to found out who else has posted Fave Fives this week.