Five Times Twenty-nine equals Friday Fave Five. On this 29th day of November, I am continuing to post my list of gratitude and thankfulness for Thanksgiving Month.
1. I am near the end of my research for a solution to the No Photos Allowed Debaucle. Thanks to friends who have given advice when I've asked, I may be Back In Photo Business soon.
2. Gifted. A friend knew I was looking for a side table that matched my living room decor. She is stream-lining her furniture and offered me a sleek teak table that's exactly the right height. It's perfect.
3. This week I have overcome one of my irrational dislikes. Normally, I won't walk in the rain. I'm not a rain person because I dislike getting soaked and cold. Southern California rain storms can drench you to the bone through several layers of clothing in five minutes or less. This week's rain has been more mild and gentle. I ventured out twice to walk my neighborhood. In. The. Rain.
4. It's the week after Thanksgiving. You know what that means! Christmas music! (and The Professor says to add Starbucks Christmas Blend coffee)
5. Starbucks Peppermint Mocha. With Soy. No whip.
Thanks to Susanne for hosting Friday Fave Five every week, every month, not just in November.