Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful

Thankful for so much!
For a safe trip from home to Northern and Central Arizona.
For a beloved cousin who waited up for us to arrive at 11pm.
For her husband who gave us the Payson and environs grand tour.
For my husband who is my BFF.

The above list merely glosses over the events of the past two days. (Photos later after they are uploaded to the laptop)

I am also thankful that friends included me in their excursion to California Science Center in Los Angeles to view the Cleopatra exhibit and see the Endeavor shuttle in its new hangar.
Instant internet on my phone enables to me keep in constant contact with daughters and sons.
That same cyber access gave us clear directions through the mountains in the dark at 11pm.

I'm thankful for a warm and safe home.
I'm thankful for clean water and indoor plumbing.
I'm thankful for a washing machine and the electricity to run it.
I'm thankful that I am fortunate to live in a pleasant neighborhood.

I could go on and on and on.  So much to be thankful for.

3 comments:

ellen b. said...

Yes...so much.
A very Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Bethany said...

Happy Thanksgiving Willow!!!

Gracie Saylor said...

Indeed, Willow! Happy Thanksgiving :)