1. The Professor had a root canal this week. All went well. The best part of this fave? It wasn't me!
2. That skein of grey yarn I swapped a tomato for last week? It now looks like this:
A gift for my nephew's new son.
3. One evening this week, The Professor was busy with church business. So I texted my neighbor/friend and we walked. I treasure this friend and her wisdom and her willingness to pop out most any time for a walk around the neighborhood.
4. Once a month we join a local group for a potluck which is focused on a whole food/plant based menu. I love spending this evening with other people like me who have committed to choosing a healthy diet and lifestyle. And this week, the dish we took (Indonesian peanut sauce and vegetables) was a huge hit--no leftovers at all.
5. One reason I am late with posting my Fave Fives is that we spent the day at the fair--this time we just listened to the music acts. One in particular was a fave. Brady Goss. He can sing and play both the guitar and piano in several crossover genre. Amazing performer!