Whoa. Life has been happening at Willow's Cottage this week. That's why I've been MIA commenting and visiting my blogger friends. So. We have decided to sell our house! Yes, there is so much stress in this process, but there are many blessings, too. (Here is the link for FRIDAY FAVE FIVES hosted by Susanne.)
1. Blessing number one. Friends have come to help me pack.
2. Blessing number two. Friends have come to help us move a few things to temporary storage.
3. Blessing number three. Friends who own a cleaning business changed their schedule around and were able to come wash windows and do a bit of deep cleaning for us.
4. Blessing number four. A blessing in disguise. Our house is really really clean and neat, and we are working hard to keep it that way.
5. Blessing number five. We have plans in place for when we have to vacate the premises. We know we can debunk to World's Best Neighbor's house if all other plans fail (one of us might be gone with the car).
Now that we are in maintenance mode, I am hoping to catch up on posting some photos from my trip to England last spring. I'm feeling a bit nostalgic and want to revisit my favorite vacation spots.