Tuesday, July 11, 2006

More Cat Watching

Have you ever had a cat sit IN FRONT of your computer screen and try to play with the cursor? Trooper is doing that. At least it incourages better, more accurate typing since I can't see what I'm typing.

All you knitters out there-- entralac is EVIL!

This evening I have been updating some of my files for the Level 3 Master Knitter submission. This is the part (other than entralac) that I dislike--documenting what I am knitting. I'd rather just knit. But since I've already spent the $$$ and done some of the work, I am stubborn enough to finish this. Now I remember why it took me over two years to finish Level 2. I don't like to type up the documentation.

Now the cat has moved to the empty screen next to mine and so I can see--now that I'm done typing.

No comments: