Another week, another Friday Fave Five. After eighty-eight weeks of participating in FFF, I still look forward to posting on Fridays. Thank you, Susanne, for your faithful hosting of Friday Fave Five!
1. There are few things more fun than spending a Saturday with a best buddy doing what we love to do: lunch out, a long walk on the beach, coffee at a newly discovered coffee bar. While we were sipping our coffees on the outdoor patio, I noticed this:
How cool is that? A Mercedes-Benz bicycle! Evidently, the Beverly Hills police use these bikes to cycle around the streets and hand out parking tickets. The man who owns the bike kindly allowed me to photograph it and try it out and he even took my picture!
2. Just in time for Mother's Day, another friend sent me a lovely package filled with her hand made soap. She knows I prefer her lavender scented soaps to any others. She has recently developed a formula for shea butter soap.
3. On Mother's Day, all my children checked in during the day to wish me a 'Happy Mother's Day'.
4. The Professor asked what I wanted to do and I debated, oh maybe ten seconds, before declaring that a drive down Pacific Coast Highway to Malibu Gardens Nursery was my idea of a perfect Sunday afternoon in May.
5. Home cooked meals. Fortunately The Professor and I like eating leftovers which means that we cook only a few nights during the week and then we choose what leftovers (soup, stir fry, crockpot meal) we want the rest of the time. Because most of our food comes from our local farmers market, we're loving our fresh flavorful meals (even on the second or third days!).
I've shared Willow's Week with you. Please leave a comment and share one happy, thoughtful, delightful event in your week. You can also join us at Susanne's blog to link up with other FFF blog post.