1. I don't need an excuse to visit The Getty Center. Since it was a first visit for two of our Thanksgiving guests, we happily arranged an expotition. Although we were not allowed to take photos in the exhibits we chose to view (Canterbury and St. Albans), the architecture and views of the LA coastline did not disappoint.
2. My daughter and the two little ones stayed on for a few days after the others left to return home and to work. The weather was frightful. But that didn't stop us from a couple of beach visits. Equipped with warming drinks, the adults staked out our sandy claim
while the children did what children do--ignored the temperature and headed straight for the water.
3. The pelicans were fishing. I may have taken an abundance of photos...
4. Listening to Christmas music in the car...
5. and attending the Christmas concert of the Channel Islands Choral Association which is a local choral group comprised of both local people and students from California State University, Channel Islands. We attend every year, and this week our little ones accompanied us (and did very well sitting and listening to the music which included several pieces played on the harp).
These are the highlights of Willow's Week. There were of course many normal, boring hours and events, but each day was filled with blessings. How was your week?