1. I've been focused on a project I am presenting this weekend. The title is Textiles in Indonesia. All week, I've been searching my old photos, scanning a few, taking new photos of the batik fabrics and Papuan strings bags and woven bags I own, and double checking my facts. I'm enjoying reviewing (and reliving) this part of my history.
2. The Professor is doing his magic with my photos and miraculously producing a power point presentation for me. I am so thankful to have a tech savvy and willing husband.
3. Cool evenings for walking. The weather has been perfect for our night walks.
4. Happy Anniversary to my youngest daughter and her husband! It has been TEN YEARS!
5. And finally, last but certainly not least--very dear friends introduced a new baby into the world on Thursday morning! My daughter was privileged to be there and help in the delivery room. I feel a bit like this is a new grandbaby. Her photos already melt my heart!