Happy Friday Fave Fives! Here are five events that made my week blessed and joyful. Without further ado, Willow's Week:
1. Our PAL is a curious kid. Our week was filled with her cheerful and happy chatter and her winsome ways. She and her daddy flew in to see us over the Labor Day Holiday weekend.
2. A Day at the Beach. September is one of the BEST months to be at the beach in Southern California.
3. A day at the Reagan Library. Her daddy loves historical places too, just like his dad. Summer crowds were gone and the school trips haven't started yet, so it wasn't crowded in all the exhibits.
(this is the car I want!)
4. Her daddy also loves book stores as much as his parents do. So of course we had to visit THREE: Bank of Books and Abednego Book Shoppe and Mrs. Figg's Bookworm. And I found a used book that I've been wanting for awhile!
5. Remember that outside work? One large part is finished! All the decorative rock is gone, and my neighbor who is the recipient is as happy as I am. This project is ongoing. Hopefully, next week, there will be a report of more work accomplished (and maybe fewer sore muscles).
Bonus: kudos to Bob Hope Burbank Airport! I was able to accompany PAL and her daddy all the way to the gate and wait with them until their plane departed. That's great service!
Happy Weekend! Happy September! Be well. Knit on.