1. My wonderful husband. He put me on a plane to visit my daughters and he even drove me to the airport at 4:30 am.
2. Friends who allow us to crash at their home near LAX so it's easier to catch those 7:00 am flights. We go back many years and it's always so good to catch up with them.
3. A safe flight; two, actually, as I had to change planes in North Carolina.
4. Hanging out with my girls. Last year at Thanksgiving, I was in England with Daughter #1. Those were wonderful days and wonderful memories.
my girl in Avebury
5. Funny texts from my brother. Don't siblings share a special bond? I'm thankful for the relationship I have with him.
Yeah, this Fave Five is short and sweet--it is, after all, Thanksgiving weekend.