1. Winter Solstice. Yes, now it's winter, but since we passed the solstice (yestserday!), the days will begin again to have more and longer light. Cold and dark are not my favorites, but if the days are brighter, I can stand the cold In The Winter.
2. Raspberry sorbet. Knowing I don't eat ice cream, my granddaughter reminded her mom to get Meema some sorbet for a treat. Wasn't that thoughtful? Why I am eating frozen sorbet In the Winter?
3. Coupons for the craft store to buy yarn and needles. I keep knitting and running out of yarn! On to my next pair of socks... Socks are best knit In The Winter.
4. Morning coffee. In The Winter.
5. Night time tea. In The Winter.
Are you ready for Christmas??
(I'm not! But December Twenty-Fifth is coming anyway!)
Happy Happy Christmas to you ALL.