1. NOT hearing the words May Day May Day on my flight home was a fave. Nuff said.
2. But May flowers are a fave. Here are some I found in my garden and the neighborhood this week.
3. May Gray. It's a thing in Southern California. That has been the weather most of this week. Actually, we kind of like the cooler temperatures the low clouds bring before summer gets hot.
4. World's Best Neighbor texted me one morning and offered coffee. So I popped up to her place, but we ended up going to a local coffee place because she had a gift card she wanted to use.
5. Finally, my PAL loves Star Wars. Here she is in a "May the Fourth be with you" costume.
Cutest Princess Leia in any universe!