1. So, my sister-in-law knows me. She knows I love to read. Last weekend, she handed me two, TWO!, books in a series that she knows I am currently reading. She found them for free and snagged them for me.
2. Finally, I pulled the trigger. I bought a small table loom! It is called a Cricket Loom. Fifteen inches wide. So I can weave more kinds of things on it. This is not my exact loom--just a photo of what it looks like. Now I just have to set it up and 'warp' it (that means putting the long yarn threads on it).
3. Back to walking. I am happy to back on our normal walking routine--two to three miles of up and down streets in our neighborhood in the early evening.
4. I have been so very encouraged by sweet comments others have made about me to my husband. I am not mentioning this to be proud! I am reminded of how much it means to me, and it reminds me to pass on kind and encouraging comments to other people. If those things mean so much to me, maybe my encouraging words will help someone else through their day.
5. Rides. Currently, we have one car at home as our second car is being used by a friend. One day this week, The Professor and I both needed to be in two different places. A friend who lives in my neighborhood gave me a ride to our Bible Study. I really truly appreciated her willingness to help me out!
How about you? What FIVE things can you pick out of your week that encouraged you?