Happy Friday! I am HOME and recovering from jet lag and crazy hours in airports. Here are my Friday Fave Fives--my blessings from this past week. Follow THIS LINK to participate in FFF.
1. I know I write this EVERY TIME I fly. But it's always a fave for me. We had a safe and uneventful trip on the way HOME
2. After we touched down in Los Angeles, I texted our friend that we would be ready soon to be picked up. We had arranged for him to use our car while we were gone, and in return, he fetched us from the airport and drove us HOME. Win-Win.
3. New Boy is growing up so quickly! He has a phone for emergencies and after we were HOME, he reported this: "I already miss you! I love you!" I guess that's an emergency message, isn't it?
4. On our drive HOME, I texted World's Best Neighbor that we would be home soon. A few hours later, she stopped by to welcome us home. She really is the World's Best Neighbor and I am so very thankful for such a good friend who lives on property adjoining ours.
5. All those things about being home are appreciated: our own beds, our own routine. I love being with my family, but I also love being HOME