1. First, I'm thankful for Susanne who so faithfully posts and leads the Friday Fave Fives.
2. For the first time in two or three years, I was home for Thanksgiving!
3. Our older son Chaplain Dan and his family joined us. Our PAL entertained us all. Doesn't every four year old need a Hebrew alphabet puzzle?
4. One of The Professor's sisters joined us for Thanksgiving dinner, and later his other sister and two nephews arrived to share pie and pie and more pie.
5. Speaking of pie, Chaplain Dan made the apple pies. It's nice to know that the years of teaching my children how to cook and bake have reaped their benefits. They even tell me that they LIKE to cook. And I don't have to do it anymore.
6. OK, I couldn't do just five. Because, truly, a week can't go by without knitting. I finished these two Harry Potter house scarves for Chaplain Dan's nieces. I made him model them. The fave parts? I was pleased that the girls asked me to make the scarves, I am glad I finished them before he left so he could take the scarves to them,and it made me happy that he was willing to model them.
Happy Thanksgiving weekend, everyone! Be Thankful every day!