It's (almost) Spring! And it's Friday, so it's Friday Fave Five time. I hope you have had a good week. I know I have! Here are my Fave Fives for this happy springish week.
1. After the last rainstorm (yes! another one, and this time there was thunder and lightning!), we have had sunny skies. And flowers. I know it is spring when the coreopsis and wild mustard are blooming. Everything is GREEN and YELLOW.
2. And ORANGE. California poppies always make me happy. Do you know what time of day I took this photo? Hint: poppies are 'light sensitive'.
3. March is my birthday month. It's also my friend's (Blueberry Lady). So we are planning our March lunch together.
4. One evening I called my sister-in-law who lives in our town and said, "Come to (inset our favorite Mexican restaurant name) cuz we haven't had dinner and a chat with you for a long time." We convinced her, and we had a wonderful time. Our favorite server was surprised to find out that sil and The Professor are siblings--she has thought all these years we've been eating there together that we were just really good friends (which we are).
5. Speaking of sisters-in-law, my brother's wife has been my friend since we were in late middle school. One day this week, we chatted for over an hour. So much fun! I'm thankful for my family!