1. The Professor did his magic and I have photos! So far, I've published ONE POST with pictures from our trip to England. I'm loving reliving our days there through processing the photos.
2. Trip to Phoenix. I don't necessarily love the hours we spend on the road. But I do love the beauty of the desert and of course the destination which is PAL's house! We took a hike on Friday and she was our 'guide'.
3. Easter with our PAL! I love celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ and I love celebrating with my son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter. We attended their church for both Good Friday and Resurrection Sunday services.
4. This week we received a couple of emails from former coworkers in Indonesia, telling us about a person who is writing a booklet about the history of our international mission in Papua. She asked for our biography and some photos of us and our ministry there. So I dug out my albums and found this picture of our family from 1988.
This also reminded me that I really need to get back to focusing on organizing and scanning all those hundreds of photos we still have sitting around.
5. Our weather has been perfect for getting out into the garden and weeding, and there are lots of weeds to keep me busy. I love to be outside and just gaze at the flowers while I'm cleaning up the weeds.
Lavender and Poppies on the bank
I hope you have had a blessed week!