1. Dining in. For the first time in how long? We dined in at our favorite restaurant! Yummy burritos and the BEST salsa verde!
2. After taking our house off market for a bit (thanks to pandemic stuff), we are back on market and hoping to move forward to sell our house.
3. I 'rediscovered' a t-shirt that is in my shirt drawer. I hadn't worn it for awhile, and when I pulled it out and read the front, it made me smile and giggle a little. Who doesn't love a t-shirt that says,
Ye not in the affairs of
crunchy and good
4. Today is The Professor's birthday! We are celebrating quietly. All he wanted was a razzleberry pie from Marie Callender's. One of my favorite photos of him is this one which I snapped as he was sitting on the porch steps of our bush house in the interior of West Papua, Indonesia--a long time ago.
5. And today is also my mother's birthday. Were she still on earth, we would be celebrating her ninety-eighth birthday. I know she is much happier where she is in heaven, but we still miss her. My brother called me earlier today and we reminisced about our wonderful mom. I don't have many photos of my mom from her early years--this one was taken during World War II when she was a young woman.
Happy SUMMER to you all! Let's find the blessings in this sunny season!