It is officially COLD here at Willow's Cottage. For three nights now, the temperatures have plummeted below freezing. There has been frost on everything in the mornings. But, at least it has been sunny. Maybe it is the cold that is slowing me down since I returned from my trip to Virginia, West Virginia and North Carolina. That's my excuse, anyway, for not posting photos of our trip and for being so late posting my
Friday Saturday Fave Fives. (you know the drill: click on the link)
1. Warm blankets and afghans. I love pulling on one of my handknit blankies and snuggling up in it. In fact, I am doing that right now.
2. Freezing temperatures at night mean my garden needed to be put to bed. The Professor researched and found a way to cover the one bed that still has lettuce, spinach and kale growing in it. So far, those plants have been snuggly and warm under that frost cover.
3. The rest of the garden is almost done. I'm thankful I've been able to get outside during the sunny times of the days and finish that autumn job.
4. A long and wonderful conversation with a friend from our church in CA. I miss her sweet fellowship and it was so good to just chat over zoom for two hours.
5. At my Women's Bible Study, somehow we got on to the topic of contentment and trusting God. (duh) There were words I needed to hear. I'm thankful that I have gotten connected.
I hope you are finding all kinds of ways to see the blessings in your life and are grateful for them!