Good Friday Evening! What a week. But here I am, finally relaxing a bit and reflecting on the blessing of the week. Here are my Friday Fave Fives. (follow the link to join)
1. My younger daughter had major surgery on Tuesday. I drove her to the hospital at Oh Dark Thirty and sat all morning in the 'atrium' waiting room for her surgery to be finished and stayed until . Good news is that surgery was successful.
2. On Wednesday, I returned to the hospital to get her checked out and brought to our home to recuperate. Her son, Little Warrior, missed her so much that he has been staying with us too. I'm thankful we have room for them both to stay.
3. Older Daughter has purchased a new house. She closed TODAY!
4. We. Have. Hot. Water. Yay! Our realtor suggested a plumber and within a few hours, he came to the house, checked his warehouse, and installed the new water heater!
5. I have been enjoying cutting some flowers and putting them in little vases. Daisies and zinnias, mostly. Do I have photos? No, not yet. That's how crazy this week has been. I haven't even taken a photo...
But I am still thankful for hot water, for my daughter's health and so many people praying for her and checking in on how she is doing. Her co workers even sent a bouquet of flowers!