Last week when we were driving to North Ohio, we passed through miles and miles of rural country. That meant barns! My camera was charged and ready to click.
All of them are lovely. Some look really well tended and almost new. Those kind are rare to see, as so many farmers don't have the money to keep them fixed up.
I love the old Ohio barns! They are the best!! Wondering if any were Amish barns? I think they are usually white? Maybe not always. But I love to pass by Amish farms, but always careful not to take pictures of the people. They don't appreciate that! Thank you for sharing your state's lovely barns with us!! I miss seeing them here.
6 comments:
...wonderful, from pristine to full of character.
All of them are lovely. Some look really well tended and almost new. Those kind are rare to see, as so many farmers don't have the money to keep them fixed up.
Great photos and some variety of examples there.
I love the old Ohio barns! They are the best!! Wondering if any were Amish barns? I think they are usually white? Maybe not always. But I love to pass by Amish farms, but always careful not to take pictures of the people. They don't appreciate that! Thank you for sharing your state's lovely barns with us!! I miss seeing them here.
Love #3 and #8 (from the top). Mary
You definitely were on a barn route! It's usual a peaceful drive to see that many barns, too.
Post a Comment