I've been sick with a cold this week, and I thought I'd just skip posting. Then I realized, NO. No matter how I am feeling right now, I still have so many things to be thankful for and it is important for me to focus on those. So here are my Friday Fave Fives, a day late.
1. I am so thankful for all the ways I can help my body heal from this cold. Herbal teas. Elderberry syrup. Zicam. Airborne. Decongestants. Ibuprofen. Rest. Naps.
2. I am thankful I am not working now so I have the luxury of just resting and letting my body heal.
3. Time to snuggle under my afghan while I finish knitting the last few blocks. Yes, it's DONE! (off my knitting project list) Hopefully, there will be photos soon.
4. I also finished one pair of socks. (knock that one off my knitting to do list, too)
5. Books to read. I can curl up with that afghan and my books and read all day.
I am thankful that I should be back and fully functioning tomorrow. And here are some bonus photos of Southern England in early spring because few pictures make me happier than ones of rural England!