Thursday, February 16, 2006

A Random Questionaire

1. First name: Linda

l2. Were you named after anyone? My middle name is Louise after my maternal grandmother, Emma Louise.

3. Middle name? : Louise. See #2.

4. When did you last cry? : Last month. A passage in a book brought tears to my eyes.

5. Do you like your handwriting? : Yes. I'd better; I teach handwriting.

6. What is your favorite lunch meat? : False.

7. Birth date? : 17 March 1950

8. What is your most embarrassing CD? : I'm not much of a CD person, so that's not much of a question for me.

.9. Do you have a journal? : My Blog and a journal of Bible verses and worship song/hymns lyrics.

10. Do you use sarcasm a lot? : I don't know about a lot, but I do use some.

11. What are your nicknames? : Willow.

12. Would you bungee jump? : Do I want to die?

13. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? : Yes, the ones with laces.

14. Do you think that you are strong? : Physically? No.

15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? : Chocolate, Chocolate.

16. Shoe Size? : 8 or 8.5

17. Red or pink? I wear more pink than red.

18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? : my weight.

19. Who do you miss most? : my mom.

20. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? : No.

21. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? black and black.

22. What are you listening to right now? nothing.

23. What was the last thing you ate: taco mac for lunch.

24. If you were a Crayon what color would you be? : Cobalt Blue.

25. What is the weather like right now? : 60s and getting cloudy.

26. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? : John.

27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? :Age.

28. Do you like the person who sent this to you? : Of course. I gave birth to him.

29. Favorite Drink? Americanos and also hot chocolate.

30. Favorite sport to watch? : I like to watch ice skating. Basketball is ok. I'd rather go to the dentist than watch football or soccer.

31. Hair Color? : Blonde.

32. Do you wear contacts? : No.

33. Favorite Food? : I really like soup and bread and chocolate.

34. Last Movie You Watched? : I don't remember. We watch a lot of movies but I seldom remember the names of them.

35. Favorite Day of the Year? : Mother's Day.

36. Scary movies or Happy Endings? Happy endings.

37. Summer or winter? : Summer in Oregon, winter in Southern California.

38. Hugs or Kisses? Kisses. Dark Chocolate.

39. What is Your Favorite Dessert? Ice cream.

40. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? One of my daughters.

41. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? John. He never reads my blog.

42. What Book Are You Reading? : The Windrider's Oath by David Weber. I was reading it yesterday at PT and left it there and had to go back today and get it.

43. What's On Your Mouse Pad? : my mouse.

44. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? : A little bit of the Olympics.

45. What's in your CD player right now? : Nothing. Unless you count Revival in Belfast that is in the car cd player.

46. Favorite Sounds? : Birds chirping, my family laughing,ocean waves.

47. Rolling Stones or Beatles? : Beatles.

48. What is your Favourite Pastime? : Reading, knitting, spinning, walking, bike riding, watching movies.

49. What do you do for a living? : I am an urban missionary in Los Angeles, teaching reading and writing.

50. If you could go anyplace in the world, where would it be? : on vacation? Europe, for a long time. North Africa holds some fascination for me too.

No comments: