Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day

Today, June 18, is Father's Day. As a father of four, John usually scores visits from at least some offspring each year. Today the boys have it! Mia is in Oregon helping Cori get married and Deb didn't come down with Jeff this weekend. Jeff surprised us by arriving at Starbuck's for morning coffee and going to church with us. Mike joined us at the house for a bbq hamburger lunch.

My four guys! Aren't they handsome?
My men know how to do parallel play . Two sudoku and one crossword puzzle while eating their ice cream and cookies.




All that was missing (besides the girls) was Tim. We missed him today and look forward to his safe return from Iraq.

1 comment:

Mama Mia said...

Awww... I'm sad that I missed it. :o(

I'm glad you guys had such a good time, though.
Loves to you all!