You know how some weeks are just quieter than others? On the positive side, I probably needed a quiet week after my very exciting week in San Diego. Quiet weeks can be good.
When your week is not so busy,
1. you can attend a cast party with your husband. The Professor is moonlighting as the Technical Director of the university's performing arts department's spring production. I've met most of the upper classmen/women who have acted in plays other years so it was fun to hang out with them for a few hours.
2. you can relax and read in the evenings while your husband is attending rehearsals. Gallons of Trader Joe's Bedtime Tea have been consumed.
3. you can knit and knit and knit.
4. you can begin to dream about this year's garden. Kale. Heirloom lettuces. More tomatoes. More onions. Lots more parsley.
5. you can vacuum the house and clean the bedroom closets without disturbing anyone else because no one else is in the house.
These were small things, most likely insignificant in the greater scheme of life's dramas, but they gave pleasure and joy to me.
What small things brought a smile to you this week?
You can share them here or post at Susanne's blog Living to Tell the Story for Friday's Fave Five.