Greetings from the East Coast! I'm here in the mid Atlantic states having arrived Wednesday (which is why I didn't get around to visit people for Fave Fives last weekend--craziness at Willow's Cottage as I prepared for travel. Not even any photos...). So I will endeavor to post today and then visit others posting at Friday Fave Fives before I head out again on a jet plane tomorrow evening.
OK, first things first.
1. I'm thankful for a safe flight across the US. Not being an intrepid flyer, I am so very grateful when the plane touches down and I can state those famous words of our MAF jungle pilot in Papua, "Cheated death again!"
2. I am thankful for The Professor who encourages me to take these adventures, sometimes without him. I miss him when we're apart, but I know we're never very far apart in thought and spirit.
3. Those hugs and kisses when the car pulls up at airport arrivals and everyone yells, "Meema!"
4. I am thankful that my daughter (The New Boy's mom) wants to travel with me. It's a privilege and joy to have special times with my adult children.
5. Finally, I am thankful and excited that I have the chance to visit ENGLAND with my girl! Leaving tomorrow! So maybe I'll be able to visit a few blogs. I'll try!