Happy Friday! It's already time to post Friday Fave Fives. I've barely been home long enough to catch my breath! Here are Five more highlights from our trip to New Mexico and Arizona and back.
1. Spending more days with our son in Santa Fe will always be a fave. One afternoon we spend exploring here:
There were Churro sheep and weaving looms so I was in fiber heaven!
2. Since Los Alamos is close by, of course we had to visit the science museum there. After all, I had science-physics-computer guys in the car with me.
3. And more history. Bandelier National Monument is a fascinating historical treasure. Ancient cliff dwellings!
And kivas and villages.
And people displaying and selling woven rugs!
4. While Dr. Mike worked, we visited a couple of places in Santa Fe. We avoided the plaza because it was very crowded with 'tourists'. So we took another short hike, this time up the hill to Cross of the Martyrs.
Beautiful view over the top of Santa Fe.
5. On our way home we stopped in to spend the night with our PAL! I had knitted two snuggly shawls for her and her mom. PAL agreed to model hers for me.
How about if I lie down on the sofa and ottoman to show the shawl's snuggly quality?
And no visit would be complete without a photo of the three of us! How about if we all sit on the floor?
Hmmm, Bapa is pretty tall!
That sums up Willow's Week and Five Faves although there was So. Much. More! But I had to choose Five.
NOTE: I know I promised to post the recipe for Indonesian peanut sauce--I will do that this week. Pinky Finger Promise!