It's Friday! I almost missed that it's FRIDAY!
Brain clicks in.
Time for FRIDAY FAVE FIVES. (follow link to join in)
What happened this week?
Parties. Lots of parties. No photos. (Only a little bit of knitting.)
1. Monday night. Our church small group of 16 people met for our last get together and dinner for the year. We had so much fun. Everyone said as we were leaving that we LOVE our group. I'm so thankful for these close friends who rejoice and mourn together as we do life together.
2. Wednesday evening we enjoyed a dinner and long chat with new friends. Oh, it was good to get to know them!
3. Thursday was a crazy busy day. Morning started with our Mom to Mom monthly meeting. Lots of young moms and a few of us older mentor moms. This month two young moms spoke about what they have learned and how they've grown in the past few years. Then I talked about Lessons I've Learned in Life and From Whom. I'm so thankful for the opportunity to share with all the moms.
4. I ducked out a little early and headed to lunch with a group of friends from my Friday morning Bible study group. There are just seven of us, but we love each other like sisters!
5. One more dinner. This time it was the Vegan Gourmet Club. We love this group of people who share a meal once a month which focuses on a whole food, planted based diet to encourage health. We've been going for three years and have made good friends there.
Food, Friends, Fellowship!