It may be Christmas Eve, but I still want to write out my weekly thankfulness. Friday Fave Fives don't stop just because it's Christmas. In fact, I am MORE thankful! Every week I join Susanne and other thankful people to write our FRIDAY FAVE FIVES.
1. First and most importantly, we celebrate Christmas because God became man and dwelt among us. Emmanuel. God with us!
2. There were a few warmish and dry days, so obviously, we took advantage of them and walked more of the local trails. One day, we actually walked in the morning just the two of us, and then in the afternoon, got both grandsons, both dogs and Older Daughter out on the trail along the river.
3. Younger daughter is working full time, being a mom, and taking nursing school classes online. So far, she is doing great in those classes. This week, she was a bit nervous about one final, so The Professor spent a couple of hours being her study buddy. Result? 98% on that final!
4. This fave is dedicated to my grandchildren. We will be having a White Christmas!
5. I know many people who will be alone this year during Christmas. I know how that is because other years we have been just with each other and maybe one or two family members. This year, for the first time in several years we will be celebrating AT HOME with more than half of our family! Two daughters and three grandchildren!