Friday night already! Again, I am a bit late with posting my Friday Fave Fives. But that doesn't mean I am not thankful and blessed! Just busy. Here is Willow's Week in Five things that blessed me this week.
1. A book that reaches deep. For Such a Time by Kate Breslin. Even though this story of a Czech transit camp during WWII is heart wrenching at times, it is so well written. I love a good story.
2. The Professor finally bought his birthday present--a bbq! AND it was on sale, had a second discount, and included The Professor's military discount. So, he really scored on it! Now, to get it up and running.
3. Time in the garden. The weather has been cooler which means I can be in my happy place. Am I the only person on the planet who doesn't mind weeding?
4. The Professor knows I don't do well with dentists. After my dentist fixed a tiny cavity in one of my teeth this week, my sweet husband made me relax the rest of the day. I truly appreciate his care and concern for me.
5. Labor Day was lovely. We ended the holiday with family dinner in the back yard and a fire in the fire pit where we roasted marshmallows. Yum!
Bonus. More tomato sauce. Two more batches are in the freezer-- one for Younger Daughter from her tomatoes and one for us.