I do know when I'll be back again, though. This is a trip to visit my brother and sister-in-law and attend a wedding. Along the way, we will also have opportunity to connect other family and friends. And make memories. And take lots of photos.
But before I leave, I still need to pause and post Friday Fave Fives. These are things in my life that I am thankful for this week.
1. Although the bees aren't here yet, our beehive is up and ready. And the watering station is, too.
2. The garden is growing. Tomatoes, basil, bush beans, snap peas. I've even spotted a few kale and carrot sprouts.
3. Our housekeeper cleans our home once a month. She was here yesterday, so we are leaving a clean house. I enjoy returning to a clean and orderly home after a trip.
4. We had a family bonfire this week. The weather was hot, and there was no need for a fire to keep warm. But we all love fires. And the grandboys roasted hot dogs.
5. Our neighbors are the best. I think we have our own little neighborhood watch. We tell each other if we will be gone, and the people at home keep watch on our properties.
I hope you are enjoying this first Friday of June!