1. I am loving summer! Quiet mornings with no rushing to jump in the car and get to work on time. A sense of slow rhythm in my days-knitting, reading, gardening, sharing quality time with friends. In fact, it has been such a laid back week, the only photos I've taken are the ones of the fiber and yarn in the previous post. That's laid back, for sure!
2. July 4th. Dinner with friends. Eating holiday food on their patio. Thankful for the safety and stability of our country.
3. Sunday morning coffee with Blueberry Lady and her Blueberry Farmer.
4. A pleasant morning spent with a relatively new friend, spinning at her house.
5. Son #2 came for Sunday night dinner-barbequed salmon and corn on the cob (fresh from the Saturday Farmers Market).
6. I have to add one more! Getting our phone service and internet back after a day without. A technology free day was good, but I'm glad it didn't last longer than that.
A truly wonderful low key week! How was yours?