1. Mention on David McMahon's blog. My post about LaJolla Beach was a top contender for Post Of The Day (POTD). David is a journalist, author, professional photographer from Melbourne, Australia. Getting kuddoes from him always makes my week!
2. Helping at the County Fair. Judging the knitting submissions. That was fun. I got to touch, examine and rate some really lovely knitted items and interact with other women who love knitting as much as I do.
3. Going to the beach during the Weekend of the High Waves. I love to watch the waves crashing and the spray blowing in the breeze! We parked our car at Pt. Mugu Rock where we could see the waves pushing up the 30 foot cliff and sending clouds of spray even higher.
4. Morning Fog and Afternoon Breezes. While the Pacific Northwest is sizzling, we're just plugging along with pleasant 80s temperatures. While Southern California does have really hot temperatures just a few miles inland from Willow's Cottage, we have not been overly warm, and for that I am truly thankful.
5. Figuring out a spinning problem that was keeping me awake at night. I am doing some spinning for someone and I thought my yardage wasn't coming out correctly. After a phone conversation, I realized I had just misunderstood the instructions. What a relief!
There you have it- my week in review. How about your week? What rates as a fave in your life? You can share here in my comments or post your link over at Susanne's blog Living To Tell The Story.