Because my computer simply will not speak with the internet connection at my daughter's house, I am unable to post any pictures. A thousand words will not suffice to express the blessings of this week. As usual, I have linked up to Susanne's Friday Fave Five at her blog Living To Tell The Story.
1. Visiting with long time friends who had traveled this week to the Los Angeles area to attend a wedding, catching up on what's happening with their kids and family.
2. A quick and safe trip from Los Angeles to San Diego. An added bonus to that was driving along the beach and seeing the beautiful blue sky and bluer ocean.
3. Father Joe's Thanksgiving Day 5K Run/Walk at Balboa Park. 8a.m. on Thanksgiving morning? It was a great run (I walked) with 10,000 people, all of us enjoying the morning sun, crisp air and casual camaraderie.
4. Hanging out with my kids' friends. We barely made a dent in an awesome authentic Southern Thanksgiving Dinner created by an accomplished Southern cook. We chose our blessings to share. We played Speed Scrabble. We laughed. And laughed.
5. Calls and communications from all my children (and my Professor). That was the best blessing.