2020. It's a new year. It's new goals. Every year I choose a word to focus my thoughts and goals. Some years the word chooses me. So it was for 2020. A friend gave me a drink container with a lid and straw. I like to use those for drinking my water every day. This one is special because it says TRUST several times in a ring around the top of it. I looked at it and it hit me. That's my word for 2020. TRUST. Trust God with my future and where our new moving adventure will take us.
My 2020 goals include:
1. Making the move to live near our daughters. This involves selling our house and TRUSTING God for the timing.
2. Like last year, I want to improve my gardening and herb growing skills. I'll be learning about a whole new climate for growing.
3. I noticed that this past year I was posting less often on my blog. I am hoping to increase my posts this coming year--at least two posts a week.
4. The Professor is planning a couple of trips for 2020. More on that later.
5. Again, this year I want to continue reading through the Chronological Bible. I didn't finish in 2019, but maybe I can get it done in 2020.
6. The never ending attempts to knit and weave my yarn stash down continues.
7. Another continuing goal is my health--eating healthfully and exercising regularly are two great ways to maintain health.
8. This final goal is most likely to be my hardest one to maintain. I want to learn more about sketching and watercolor painting. A friend has challenged me to 'just do it'. Draw something every day!
Do you make goals (I won't call them resolutions!) or choose a word for your year? Please share!
Happy New Year!