Hello to November Friday Fave Fives, Third Edition. Is it really almost Thanksgiving and Advent?? Here are Five Faves from this past week, things I am thankful for. And HERE is the link to Susanne's blog, so you can read more about being thankful this week.
1. We are down to fewer than a dozen boxes to empty! I am thankful that our home is starting to 'come together'.
2. Because we've been helping Older Daughter empty the garage and shed before the house sale is closed, (YAY! Her rental house is nearing the SOLD condition!) we have been storing some things in our garage. First I am thankful I HAVE a garage (first time in almost 15 years). Secondly, I am thankful that we got it organized and park in there again.
3. Older Daughter gave me her potting table! It fits well in the garage and I love it! I am thankful for a dedicated gardening work area.
4. I love that phone call that says, "Hey, Mom. Can you drive me to my dr appt this morning?" I am thankful to be living near my daughters so we can help them and they can help us.
5. Lunch with someone I know. I met a lady through my older daughter several years ago when I was visiting here. We have many connections like both being from SoCal, work connections, church connections. I am thankful that there are restaurants open for lunch and that my friend met me. Then we walked around the town plaza so she could show me some of her favorite shops. I'm thankful I'm making friends here!
Have you noticed that lately there have been no new photos here at Willow's Cottage? My camera is working just fine. It's the computer not wanting to talk to the camera that is causing an issue. Hopefully, we can get it figured out soon. In the meantime, here are some photos from my 2016 trip to England. Exactly four years ago, Older Daughter and I were beginning our week of adventure exploring Devon and Dorset, just the two of us.
I still just can't get enough of England and English countryside!