It's Friday. The Thirteenth. 2020. Doesn't sound so comforting, does it? Maybe it's time to focus on some good stuff. Like Friday Fave Fives, the best way to express your blessings from this past week. Head over to Susanne's blog to read more good stuff and to join in. HERE'S THE LINK.
Here is Willow's Week. All the best things. Or at least five of them.
1. Unpacking can be daunting, unpleasant, boring, tiring. But then you unpack the books! It's like reconnecting with long time friends. Am I the only person who yells, "Oh, I love this book! I can't wait to (re)read it!" Now comes the hard part. What to read first?
2. And then I unpacked some old teaching manuals and found the two books that my TA created with thank you letters from my students that last year I taught. I opened them and read every one of those notes from those young children who told me that I made them want to become writers and authors and to write their own books. Oh! That made my heart sing all over again!
3. Probably the last bonfire with family this year. Aren't backyard bonfires the best?
4. I do love the turning and falling of leaves in the autumn. I posted these photos on a social media site and more than 100 people responded to their beauty. The tree in our front yard.
5. Since I changed to a newer, lighter weight laptop, I haven't been able to play my music cds because it doesn't have a cd player in it. So this week, we bought a boom box. Yeah, I know. Old school. But I love it! Right now, I might be listening to Christmas music...
Well, this sums up some of my best things from this past week. May you be thankful and blessed this week!