1. What do you think it means to have the holiday spirit?
Holiday spirit. Hmmm. I guess I think that means enthusiastic and excited.
2. What's one thing you've baked this month? Have you eaten the finished product? How much baking do you do around the holidays? What baked sweet something does your family insist is on the menu during this season of the year?
I haven't baked anything this month of December yet. Probably I will back some of the family famous Grandma's sugar cookies. The family really doesn't have any traditional sweet things unless it's those sugar cookies. Like these:
3. Your most recent 'half-baked' idea?
Ha! This is a good one! I have been looking at properties (vacant land) with my daughter, just for fun. (Didn't I just move two months ago??)
4. Where were you the last time you 'baked' in the sun? The top ten sunniest destinations in the world (most sun from January-December according to this site) are Dubai, Bali Indonesia, Los Angeles CA, Miami FL, Barbados, Dominican Republic, St. Lucia, Mauritius, Antiqua, and the Canary Islands Spain. Have you been to any of the cities listed? Which one on the list appeals to you the most? If the world were not upside down crazy and you could lie on a beach anywhere right now where would you go?
I steadfastly avoid 'baking in the sun' since I don't tan, just burn and burn again. However, I have lived in many warm and sunny places, particularly various times in Los Angeles, CA. I also lived in the county north of Los Angeles -- Ventura County, CA. I have visited Bali, Indonesia and Miami, FL. Of the ones on the list, I'd choose Ventura/Los Angeles as most appealing right now because I could visit friends and family there while enjoying the sunny warm weather. However, if I could lie on a beach right now, it might be Baja California, or White Sands Beach (Pasir Putih) on the north coast of Papua, Indonesia (island of New Guinea) where we swam and played in the warm water every Saturday.
5. Today I wish I had more 🌞 sunshine 🌞.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
The Christmas cards and letters are starting to arrive! Our letter is almost ready. One thing I love about Christmas is the cards and letters we receive from friends and family.