Hello! It's Friday! Susanne hosts Friday Fave Fives and I love joining. It makes me always be more thoughtful through the days, watching for those thankful moments. Here is Willow's Week on a snowy day.
1. Our microwave died (nope, that's not the fave). As soon as our older daughter heard about our household disaster, she said, "No problem! I have one in the garage that came from my rental house." So... thanks to her, we have had a working microwave while we look for a replacement for ours.
2. On Sunday, we took a drive in the county south of us. The roads were clear and it was wonderful to see a new area. I wrote a blog post with several photos if you want to see more snow covered barns and old houses.
3. After our drive, we met the family for a winter hike at the arboretum. There, too, the paved trails and roads were clear. It was great to get out and have a walk.
4. The weather outside is frightful! Snow! I am thankful that we have a warm house and warm clothes. And even occasional sunshine!
5. Another blanket story. Little Warrior (our younger grandson) loves his 'meema blanket'. Evidently a doggie (who no longer lives in the house) loved it, too, and chewed holes in it. Meema to the rescue. Honestly, sometimes I wondered if the worst of the damage could be repaired. But I persisted. The blanket is back home on LW's bed.